1/11-1/17 #1

 Earlier this week we have done some research on the genres for the project that we will be doing. For my project, I have decided to do the genre of crime and drama. I chose this genre because most of the movies I watch are crime and drama besides comedy movies. So, I have researched what makes up a genre and that is story(action) + plot + character+ setting= genre. I have also researched the genre conventions such as themes, setting, mood, characters, plotline, and native structures for drama the conventions are slow motion, narration, a song upon action, and for crime, it is murder, innocent victim, murder weapon, and isolated setting. I have also researched some examples of the opening sequence of my genre to help me with my project. 

Ex. Queen and Slim opening sequence  

Ex. Boyz N the hood opening sequence  

Ex. Straight outta Compton opening sequence  

Ex. Carter High 

*These are my favorite movies by the way 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2/1 - 2/7 #1

Week 1/18 - 1/24 3

1/11 - 1/17 #2